Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Welcoming Myself to Blogging

So, this is my first attempt at blogging. Thought it may be a neat way to share with family and friends - especially as we prepare for our move here in what may be just a few short weeks! Ahh!

Our family needs two things: a job for Ben and a renter for our home. Both seem to have some hope surrounding them... but, being the planner that I am, it sure does feel that we're getting ready to jump off a cliff. But, Ben and I have jumped before, NUMEROUS times, and we've always landed on our feet. So, hopefully we'll come land alive (though somewhat dizzy, I'm sure) this time around as well!

It's much too late for me to be doing this - but, wanted to get it started. I have intended to journal this entire time in Florida and have not really ever established the habit. Since I live my life around my kids, my kitchen, and this keyboard :-), maybe this will be a habit I can keep.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Welcome to blogging. It can be addictive, just like Facebook, but it seems a bit more productive, to me anyway!!!

    ReplyDelete